"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Star Wars

BigBoy is SO into Star Wars right now. He loves it all -- the movies, the cartoon, the action figures, star ships, sheets (thanks Granny!), blanket, t-shirt, light sabers, and on and on and on...
The 8-yr old neighbor boy is over here as we speak playing Star Wars with him before he goes to school.
BigBoy made up a song about Star Wars. It's basically "Star Wars, Star Wars. Star Wars, Star Waaaars!" ( I never said it was good) :)
Oh and he is Darth Vader. Why not a good guy like Luke or Han or even Yoda? Nope, "I Darth Vader!"



Here he is with a clone?/storm trooper? mask we found at a yard sale last weekend.






By the way, the whole reason I'm posting about this is because yesterday when I got my camera out, he insisted on me taking these pictures. He would be very excited to show you his latest obsession so I'm doing that for him.
Have a good day and "may the force be with you." :)

No comments: