"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."

Monday, March 1, 2010

Monday, Monday


da daaa, daa dada...
This is Big Boy working puzzles in his puzzle book while I take a crack at blogging. He wanted me to take his picture when he saw me pull out my camera. Baby Cakes is napping after a MIRACLE night of sleep I hesitate to even mention for fear of jinxing myself. For the second night in a row, at 10 weeks old (I think?), she slept 10 hours straight! In her crib... on her back... without crying. I know I know -- I am very lucky! Big Boy certainly did not do this until some time between 18-24 months. If I hadn't lost so much sleep back then maybe I would have a better recollection. I'm enjoying my little Olympic sleeper, though.

No comments: