"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Nap Time Scramble



Mission: Clean out and reorganize the linen closet/ catch-all during BabyCake's nap -- an unknown time frame.
If I don't do this project soon I'm going to find fraggles living in there.

As you can see, there used to be some function and organization to this closet but that was before Christmas and BabyCakes. Now most of the time when things get put away they are done one-handed and therefore get shoved wherever there is room. I also have an overflowing basket of toiletries that I've gotten for free or almost free and I need to see what all is there. Ok, enough typing. Must get to work while I can. I can hear the clock ticking already! Check back for the after pic! Oh, and of course BigBoy had to get in on the camera action.

No comments: