"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

It's hard work being a baby

BabyCakes kicked and batted at the toys in her play gym/dome/mat/thing--whatever-- for so long that she just wore herself out and fell asleep. She and BigBoy are in the living right now having some quiet time. Miss Stacy, our neighbor, came over to help me with a project and BigBoy played with his toys and her iphone for most of the morning. I'll post the before and after pictures of my project when I get it finished later this week.
Ok, I'm beat. I'm going to go try to do my best BabyCakes impression...

2 comments:

Cayce said...

ha, so much for rest! babycakes woke up as soon as I finished typing. :)

Alesia said...

Great picture!!! She looks SO long!!