"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I'm ready for my close-up


When I see this picture I see it as Baby Cake's spoof on a model pose. If you could see her pillsbury-esque thighs you would know why she's sticking her tongue out. She's full-figured (like her mama) and proud of it!
The picture quality on this is awful because I had my camera on the wrong setting but I still love how she looks in it.
My wonderful friend and neighbor watched her this morning while I was at a doctor's appointment and Big Boy was at preschool. She said she played, ate, pooped, and slept. I'm so lucky to have such an easily contented baby. See--it's nice to be fat and happy! :)

2 comments:

Alesia said...

LOVE the pictures of her!! love the blog. I am enjoying it for sure and I think it is a good outlet for you, plus a good thing to keep for the kids one day!!!

Cayce said...

I'm glad you like it and I am enjoying it too. So this is a hobby, huh? It's been so long!