"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

WW Wednesday

Hey there! It's that time of the week again. This morning's weigh-in went pretty well. I had a loss at the scale. It was nothing dramatic, and it didn't even make up for my gain last week, but it was a loss nonetheless. Next week I plan to be back with another loss.
Slowly but surely I'm achieving my goals. You might have to see the words "WW Wednseday" pop up for MANY more weeks, but eventually I'll get there.

Lesson learned this week: Even if I'm sick and don't feel like eating much, I should still make good choices when I do eat. Also, eating one fresh chocolate chip cookie does not mean I should eat 3 more. Yes, that second cookie is going to taste good, but it's not going to satiate me any more than the first. And then I just keep going...

Goal for the week: HAVE MY WISDOM TEETH REMOVED! This appointment has been rescheduled so many times that I won't believe it until I am actually home and doped-up on painkillers, blissfully unaware of the number of nasty diapers the hubs has to change while I'm drooling on my pillow.

1 comment:

elise said...

good job!
but you just HAD to mention chocolate chip cookies, didn't you?
:O) man, i've been doing really well but now i have a sweet craving :O) good luck with your teeth- eek!