"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

WW Wednesday

This is going to be short and sweet because I have 5 minutes until I need to leave to pick up BigBoy from preschool.

I had a loss at the scale today. Not huge but not too shabby considering my dinner last night consisted of deep dish pizza and Cadbury eggs. :)

Lessons learned this week: When I really wanted Easter candy at Walgreens I bought 2 cadbury eggs instead of a whole bag of chocolate. I think the lesson in that was that I have more restraint now than I used to, and I shouldn't overlook that.

Goal for the week: Walk with the kids as much as the weather will allow us.

Ok, BabyCakes has a nasty diaper that needs changing.
Any volunteers? No?

No comments: