"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."

Thursday, March 3, 2011

After running a couple errands during preschool, BabyCakes and I came home so she could grab a nap. We had a bit of a rough night (I may or may not have gotten up 4 times with her -- dang teething!) so I knew she could use a snooze.

Personally, I'm not a napper. Never have been. (You're welcome, Mom and Dad!)
I decided to play around with my new table instead.

This old cheese dome was found at a thrift store for $1. I chucked the 1970's marble base and kept the top. All the other items I already had on hand.



The photo of BigBoy and I was from a really sweet day I spent with him when I was newly pregnant with BabyCakes. It was one of those days I was very aware of the fact that soon it would no longer just be the two of us all the time. We had a special day and at one point we jumped in a photo booth.


No one tells you that you don't just love your children. You fall in love with them.


2 comments:

Amber Lee said...

I LOVE it- the table, the photo, all of it.

Daddy said...

It's amazing how smart you are getting. It grows with each year you age and with each child you raise. Even though your children grow up, they are still a part of you forever. Keep up the great job with the kids. Love you always!