"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

And the winner is...



Alesia!



Alesia encourages those she loves in many ways. One of those ways is through notes of support and congratulations. She is going to receive a set of custom photo note cards in this image:



and of course chocolate. :)
Because the only antiques she's really into are family antiques, she's graciously sharing her winnings with someone else.
I had BigBoy draw another name,



and Kelly was the winner!
Kelly will receive this cool antique Rawleigh's medicine bottle and also some scrumdiliumptious chocolate -- both two of my favorite things!



I was going to keep this bottle for myself, but changed my mind. Kelly, I hope you like it!



Thank you, again, to all of my readers and especially those of you who continually show your support through your words and actions. Our friendships mean so much to me. I Wish I could send you all something!

6 comments:

Daddy said...

I want a re-draw. I think the drawing was rigged. I can't even win when I have a 1 in 5 chance.:) Oh well, next time I see you, I'll just take something from the house.:) Maybe one of the kids?! Love you!

Cayce said...

There were more like 20. No hanging chads here. :)

Kelly said...

I knew he was on my side!

Amber Lee said...

I'm very impressed that you even attempted to spell 'scrumdiliumptious' ha.

Cayce said...

Yeah, and I misspelled it because I was too lazy to march my happy ass to the kitchen and look at how to spell it!

Alesia said...

I NEVER win anything and was THRILLED to win!!! Love your photography and will look forward to the note cards!!! LOVE YA alesia