"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Not quite 99 red balloons

I've mentioned before that things have changed in BabyCakes' room since it's early days of the miracle birdie mobile.  Not once, not twice, but multiple times. (I don't have a current photo and she is in bed.)

 Now her toddler bed is coming straight out from the wall between the windows. The desk has been taken apart with the bottom half currently residing in my bedroom and the top half in BigBoy's closet, and the rocking chair has been replaced with a play kitchen.


As soon as you walk in her room, it screams "I'M A BIG EMPTY WALL!  LET ME NOT GREET YOU!"
 
This print is available all the way up to poster size.  I think it would pop so well against the bright blue color of the walls and would be great in an 11x13.



Thoughts?

4 comments:

A Bunch of Hicks said...

LOVE it!! Reds and bright blues are a great combo!!
And I SOOOOO know the feeling of big empty walls.....

Cayce said...

I do too! What size would you do, Jana? I can't decide between a matted and framed 11x13, or a poster-sized print in a poster frame. More than likely the framed print would be used for more years, but I'm not afraid of going big if I think it will make the impact I want. hmm...

Shelly said...

I love it! I'm thinking 11x13 with it framed and matted would be a great size for that area.

A Bunch of Hicks said...

I think 11x13 framed and matted would look best. A really pretty white frame would look awesome!