"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

WW Wednesday

This morning was my weekly WW meeting and weigh-in. 
I was the exact same weight today as I was last week. 

For a week that involved LOTS of feeling crappy with headaches and migraines, zero trips to the gym, and more than a couple klondike bars, I know I got a free pass.  

Just like always, I started the week off tracking and then just fizzled out.  I'm not surprised by my results.  If you don't track much you don't lose much!
I'm not eating terribly; I'm just not making "healthy eating for weight loss" a priority.

Know what though?  Enough is freakin enough.  I'm so OVER this phase of my joooourney.   I'm going to *gasp* actually TRY again! 


 ...


Oh It's ON, baby.  On like donkey kong!

No comments: