"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."

Sunday, March 18, 2012

This is your brain on kids.

I took some quick pics of BabyCakes in her pink giraffe print pj's last night.  
I've been sitting here for a while just staring at them.

Me: "Seriously?  I have nothing to say.  My brain is fried."


Most of the photos came out a little blurry, just like my mind right now.


I can share with you this much: I had sushi on Thursday and it was delicious!  
That has to be a shocker to my family.  There were fish and veggies involved.  And did I mention it was sushi??  I've come a long way from chicken tenders and french fries.  


I hope everyone had a great weekend.  
Hoping for a good night's sleep and a clear head in the morning.
I have a giraffe to keep up with.

No comments: