"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."

Monday, March 12, 2012

What have you blogged for me lately?

I've been a deadbeat blogger lately, I know.  I would give my reasons but if you read this blaaahg at all you can guess a few.  
So, I thought I'd dust off this old post about how I addressed a similar absence from my blaaaaahg a year and a half ago because I'm being a lazy blogger and have no new photos to share for a little trip down memory lane.

Until next time...


(September 2010)

I haven't taken any pictures lately.


I haven't done any crafts.
Or organizing, re-purposing, or great yardsale-ing, either.

I don't have any heart-warming anecdotes to share.
No funny remarks made by a child.

What I have been doing is living the "filler portion" of life.

The...

Grocery store -- preschool -- housework -- White Collar(FAVE new show) -- Dirty diapers -- Speech Therapy -- "Hi honey, How was your day?" -- Nap time -- Laundry -- "I wuv you" -- "I said GO TO BED AND STOP PLAYING LEGOS" -- Stray Cheerios -- Cherrio dust on the kitchen floor -- Cheerio's in the diaper -- How is there a Cheerio in my bed? -- Great, the Cheerio is moist, too --

part of life.

You get the picture.
No complaints. Just living our little life.

Hope everybody has a great week-- wait. There is a Cheerio in my bra.


Ok, maybe one minor complaint.

No comments: