"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

WW Wednesday

Walking into WW today I was not sure what my outcome would be.
I did a bit of stress-eating (ice cream may or may not have been eaten before noon on at least one occasion) and wasn't proud of my behavior.
Like I've said before, though, this is a journey (oh. my. goodness. I hate this word.) for me.
My skirt felt a little looser than normal, though, so I wasn't pessimistic.

I ended up with a loss at the scale.  Again, not a big one, but still a perfectly acceptable amount, especially considering some less-than-healthy food choices I made during the week.

Ok, to wrap this up quickly, lesson learned this week:  Um, I will get back to you on this one.  I'm rushing while BabyCakes is now fussing in her high chair.

Goal for the week:  Water, water, everywhere, but not a soda to drink!

No comments: