"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

WW Wednesday

Today's edition of WW Wednesday is going to be pretty boring.

Sorry, no big news or insightful revelations.

I coasted a bit this past week.  I didn't "track" and even indulged a bit.
I had a loss at the scale, but not a big one.  Another baby one.
(Here's a real baby, well toddler, to liven this joint up a bit.)


Neighbor Melissa (my WW buddy) hit it out of the park, though! 
She's doing SO well!

So, lesson learned this week:  If I only put in a tiny bit of effort, I'm only going to see tiny results.

Goal this week:  Do what I said I would do last week: cut out the diet sodas!  Also, track every day.

I told you this was going to be boring.  :)

No comments: