"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sports Illustrated: Babysuit Edition

Yes, I know I posted some pics yesterday but one of the things I LOVE about babies is their bathing suits. I had roughly 90 seconds to find a swimsuit for BabyCakes and I was thrilled with my purchase. It's very "her." :)

Those bikini-clad teenagers next to us had nuthin on my curvy baby!


Look at those arms!


Oh my the butt/leg rollage...


I guarantee she felt better in her bathing suit than any woman out there.



Wouldn't it be nice if we women could always feel this comfortable in our bodies? We should -- it's the only one we're going to get!

1 comment:

Jana said...

I LOVE her swimsuit. And she is so adorable in it. It is a shame we can't all be as happy in our suits as she is....... Looks like you all had a wonderful time. I LOVE the beach!