"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I didn't get much sleep last night but I am trying to clear away the eye gunk and get myself pumped for the day. Today is Duke Gardens Day! The plan (always subject to change with two infants) is to meet Miss Rachel, Biz, and LadyBug later this morning. I hope it works out. I also hope to have some pictures to share this afternoon.

We've had a lot of fun with Biz and her mom over the years. The babies are 9 mos old in this picture. We actually sat them back to back in the swing once but I don't have a picture of that. :( If I remember correctly, Biz was a little like "Boy, you are all up in my space!" :)




Wish us luck! Hopefully the babies will cooperate and nap on the go. BabyCakes sure loves her crib, so it's a gamble. It's worth it, though.

No comments: