"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

WW Wednesday

I don't want to write this. Not again. Not another "well it was a rough week."
But it was and I am.
Yep, this morning I realized my suspicions were justified by the number on the scale.
I was up. Not scary-up but up all the same.

I don't really have anything else to say right now but I wanted to get that "WW Wednesday" post out of the way.

I guess if I had to learn a lesson this week it was that I should be turning to God more often.
Know what? I don't even feel like elaborating on that right now.

Ok, I hope you people have a good afternoon. Today is J's birthday so I'm going to try my darnedest to sew on a smile. Goodness knows he deserves a happy birthday.

4 comments:

Amber Lee said...

Hmm... where is the comment I posted Wednesday? Did you delete or did it not post?

Cayce said...

I guess it didn't post b/c I sure didn't delete it!

Amber Lee said...

AW, darn! I was so upbeat and encouraging lol.

I don't remember exactly what I said. Oh, well. The point is... this is just a bump in the road, an extra challenge to see if you've got what it takes (you do!) Quitting is easy, but that's not who you are! You are amazing and you deserve to feel that way. A bump is not a stop sign. Slow down, get focused (toward God is a great direction and you already know that!), be strong to the finish. YOU can do this!

Cayce said...

Thank you, Amber! That's exactly the type of thing I need to hear at these type of moments. :)