"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

WW Wednesday

I hope everyone's doing well today. It is deceivingly beautiful outside here in NC. We even have snow showers in the forecast. Ehh...

Anyway, I had my Weight Watchers meeting and weigh-in today as usual. I even wore my new, smaller-sized jeans today instead of my light-weight "active pants." ( I don't do yoga, so I don't know how to refer to these cotton pants. I think you get my drift. They are staples in my mom uniform.) I had some new pink flats I really wanted to wear and -- okay, I'm rambling. On to the weigh-in: I was down. A nice amount that I could be proud of. :) It was a good week. I still haven't hit that 40-lb mark but that's okay. I will next week. :)

Lesson learned this week: Sometimes exercise can break a bad cycle of eating. Just changing things up can be more helpful than you expect.

Goal for the week: Just stay the course. Hopefully staying the course will help me get to that 40-lb mark!

P.S. On a side note, I hope that you all realize that the thing I hope to teach BabyCakes most is not ACTUALLY to stay away from perms. While that is important, it was a joke. :)

1 comment:

Amber Lee said...

haha... cyber love.

Way to go :)
And you're right ab changing things up... I need to remember that.