"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."

Monday, November 1, 2010

Almost Famous

I know the blog has been very BabyCakes-heavy lately, but that's just how it goes sometimes.
Sometimes I get lots of good shots of BigBoy, sometimes BabyCakes, and almost never the two of them together. Today it was BabyCakes.



I bought this little dress at Gymboree at the end of the season last year and took a guess at what size she would be. I was right! I paid $3.99 and used gymbucks and a gift card to pay for all the clothes I bought that day. I looked at my receipt (it was with this dress) and I calculated that I ended up paying $1.25 per item after tax, out-of-pocket. Not too shabby if I do say so myself. :)

I wasn't sure if I liked this dress that much when I bought it but I also bought a purple coat and also jeans in the same line and I love them on her.
I guess you never know until you see it on a child.



The hairbow (of course) came from a pack of four I bought at Target during my bow-binge weekend. Matches. perfectly. :)

The dress has a guitar on it. I don't know how much of a rock star she is but J and I are already her biggest fans.

No comments: