"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."

Monday, November 8, 2010

At least they don't smell.

In the last few weeks, BabyCakes' personality has really started to come out.
She's been fun and interactive.
Occasionally I would catch glimpses of something familiar in her. I couldn't put my finger on it.
What could it be? She has always seemed so different from her brother.

But then the wind changed, the animals began to stir, and I saw this picture.




That's right, our second Stinker had officially arrived.


Ah yes, I can only imagine the things to follow:


Destruction of property
,



Petty larceny,



Deadly weapons
,



Just like her Big Brother.




They think they're SO smart.



Mama says "Quit that!" and they just eat it up.






So now there are two Stinkers in the house.



I need a drink some chocolate.

No comments: