"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."

Monday, November 1, 2010

Good morning!
Again, THANK YOU to my wonderful friends for all your support!
I look forward to sharing with you.





So, last night -- Halloween.
BigBoy was supposed to be a chocolate Darth Vader. (I think "chocolate" just because he likes chocolate -- never knew how that was supposed to work its way into his costume.)
I was actually excited and looking forward to trick-or-treating.

Then life happened. I'm not going into details but it was one of those times you have to go through on your threat to punish, even if you don't want to.
We HATED to do it, but we had to take away trick-or-treating. Big fat BOO.

BabyCakes wore her ducky outfit we borrowed from Biz for all of 5 minutes while we returned the Darth stuff to Miss Stacy next door.


So yeah, we could've had better evenings.

On a positive note, the only candy I ate all night was a fun-size twizzler. :)

No comments: