"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Peanut butter and Jellyfish

Ok, so there wasn't any peanut butter... that I know of. With BigBoy involved there very well may have been some peanut butter residue along for the trip.
We had an extra-long weekend with J that involved a day trip to the NC Aquarium at Ft. Fisher.



It's right on the beach so we got out and walked around for a few minutes. It was a little chilly and windy so we never planned to stay long. Just enough to see the ocean and hear the waves.



I don't think BabyCakes fully appreciated the beauty before us.
I can appreciate her beauty before me, though. :)



I think she'll have more fun next summer.
Is there anything more soothing than seeing and hearing the rolling ocean waves?


No comments: