"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."

Monday, April 26, 2010

Good Morning

Unfortunately I don't have anything exciting to write about today. Monday is always a very domestic day for me. We had a nice weekend. My boys even surprised me with a bouquet of pink tulips! :) XOX




Both the kids must have been worn out because it is 9:00 and they are asleep. BigBoy woke up at 5 and fell back asleep on the couch around 7:00, and BabyCakes woke up around 6:30 and fell asleep while I was feeding her so I put her back to bed. She slept 11 hours straight and then went BACK to sleep after "breakfast"! How is this possible??!!?? Don't worry, I KNOW I'm lucky!

Back to my yardsale find for a sec.. this is the current elephant rug Pottery Barn has for sale. It's $199 and I think the styles are similar and I know the size is the same. I know mine is used but it's going to intentionally be walked on. Yep, I think my $30 was spent well.



Whoop! Sounds like both kids are awake! Have to run! Have a great day!

No comments: