"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."

Thursday, December 22, 2011

WW Wednesday

I'm starting to notice a trend with my WW Wednesday posts... they seem to be happening on Thursdays.
Oh well, sometimes plans change but that doesn't mean they have to be abandoned alltogether (altogether? all-together? Spell check gave me three options.), am I right?

Last week my goal was to track my points.  Well, I did.  And let me tell ya, it was NOT pretty.
(Imagine wide eyes and a scrunched wrinkle-inducing forehead here.)

I went waaaHAAAAY over my daily and weekly points allowances.
Like, never-came-close-to-having-those-points-in-the-first-place-and-never-gonna-repay over my allowance.

I think I even owe points to China now.


They sure tasted good, though.  :)

Anyway, I ended up gaining half a pound last week.
Christmas miracle, indeed!

One more week of gluttony and then I'm back on the ball.

I kid, I kid.

No really, I am enjoying myself (within reason) through Christmas and then joining the masses of resolutionists who are committing to "eating right and moving more".

I'm not waiting till after New Year's, though.

Until next week, Merry Christmas!

No comments: