Friday, December 2, 2011
(There are only 8 because I'm in a bit of a hurry.)
1. My toenails are always painted and usually they are a dark pink or purple shade.
2. I don't like much fish but I do like tuna. Only FRESH tuna steaks and not from a can or a pouch, though. I guess I'm a tuna snob. Sorry, Charlie. ;)
3. My Wii controllers live in a crystal bowl wedding present.
4. I learned the word "matryoshka" (nesting dolls you see especially at Christmas) from a then 2-year-old Biz. Yes, a toddler's vocabulary was stronger than mine.
5. I went on a 4-country tour of Europe in 10 days the summer after I graduated highschool. It was better than I dreamed it would be, and I did a LOT of dreaming.
I have almost no decent photographs and my only souvenir is a now-broken ornament but I have no regrets about that trip.
6. When I was a little kid I laid on the couch and dropped a very fine chain necklace down my nose and nasal passages. My mom found one tiny link exposed and managed to use tweezers to extract the entire necklace.
7. Of the many types of chocolate I enjoy, I believe the one that makes me the happiest to eat is none other than the hard-working Snickers Nutcracker, available only at Christmastime. The chocolate-to-Snickers ratio combined with a handlebar mustache is too much to resist. He tastes best after marinating in a Christmas stocking.
8. Toward the end of my healthy-eating BigBoy pregnancy (seriously, I was quite healthy) I took to dipping frosted strawberry poptarts in cherry koolaid... yum. I'm lucky he doesn't have 12 toes.
So, that's it for today. It is my 30th Birthday and I have to get moving and enjoy it before it's over! I hope everyone has a great weekend! I know I will!
Posted by Cayce at Friday, December 02, 2011