"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

WW Wednesday & A Winner!

Hi there!

Today was my WW meeting and BabyCakes is wrapping up a nap so let's get down to business, shall we?

I had a very nice weigh-in today.
Surprisingly nice.
Like double-cheesy-grin-because-I-don't-know-how-I-deserve-it nice.  :D :D

I wasn't so sure it would go well at the scale because of my peppermint bark problem, but I guess I didn't do so bad after all.
I got a fair amount of activity in, too, so that seems to have helped.  I'm now officially back at my lowest weight since starting!  Woohoo!  It took some time to get rid of -- then gain, re-lose, gain, and re-lose -- a few pounds I picked up over the last few months.  Now that I've broken through that it feels great!
I'd secretly (or not-so-secretly since I'm writing about it here) love to hit the next "decade" of numbers by the first of the year.  That would be a Happy New Year, indeed!  

So, I committed to a friend that I would stone-cold track my points for the next few months.  Hopefully that will be enough to see me to "goal."  That is what I am committing to this week.  I'm not saying I'm going to eat all fruits and veggies but I AM going to track it all and be conscious of my choices.

And now for the Winner of the 20 in 20 Challenge...
I assigned everyone who said they were participating in the challenge & has contacted me in the last month a number.  I then used a random number generator and this was the result:


Number 3 was Casey!  Congratulations, Casey!
You will be receiving a custom family tree print like the one pictured here:



The rest of the participants will receive a little something in the mail, too.  :)

Thanks so much to everyone who participated or showed up for support!  

"You must have long term goals to keep you from being frustrated by short term failures."

~Charles C. Noble

1 comment:

Daddy said...

The drawing was rigged. I never win anything! :) I did good over the time of the weigh ins. I only gained 3 pounds. I do have to get serious after the holidays. My new pants will be too tight.
Love ya!