"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Ok, maybe it was creepy after all.

Ok ok, I know I've been MIA lately, but I have good reason.  Well, not really but we're going to pretend I do.

- It's summer (as if the oven you step into when you walk out your door wasn't reminder enough--at least here in the South) but yet BigBoy is in school full-time (and LOVING it, of course), so BabyCakes and I have been having fun being busy bees girls.  

- I also have a kitchen project underway.  

Oh and we finally hung curtains in our bedroom.  And in BigBoy's room (on his closet).  
More pictures.  Soon.  Promise.
For now here's BigBoy enjoying the formerly-cat-resembling-dessert I gave him on his first day of school



I promise it looked cute & tasty, not what-the-heck-is-eating-creepy, in real life.




Check back tomorrow for "WW Wednesday."  I have a task I'd like your help with.

Night!

No comments: