"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."

Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Kryptonite

This morning we officially resumed attending church services.
Because BabyCakes no longer demands without sympathy requests a morning nap at home, the 10:00 time slot isn't so nightmarish anymore.

I stupidly stupidly dressed the kids and myself waaaaaaay to early (To be honest I was a little excited about how good I felt in my new clothes, too.) and they got crazy in the anticipation of leaving the house. Rookie mistake.


So I did what any self-respecting-overly-photographic-proud-of-the-$3-toddler-dress-she-found-mom would do.

I drug them out on the porch for some "pretty" pictures.

Ha.


I've talked about my photographic inadequacies in this area before.


"Pretty" pictures, I did not get.
Traditional photo ops are my kryptonite, it seems.



On second thought, I never claimed to be Supermom.

No comments: