"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."

Monday, August 16, 2010

Taking pictures of babies is hard.

I thought I'd be a good daughter and take some pictures of my children together for the grandparents. BabyCakes was in a post-meal good mood and BigBoy was performing for popsicles like a trained seal.
I literally threw the clothes on them, grabbed my stuff, and rushed to the back yard.



Hmm... not feelin the cheese today. Come on, kids, ham it up nice for mama!




So hard to get pretty "grandparent" pictures that aren't posey at this age.
Oh well, I tried.



(I promise hope this is the last of the white rocking chair you will see for a while.)

Grandparents, the real BigBoy and BabyCakes is going to have to cut it.





No comments: