"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

This afternoon we spent a little time outside. Let me emphasize little.
Humid-Southern-summer = lots-of-indoor-play. I felt sorry for BigBoy, though.




I also felt bad because he didn't know how to play in a tree!!??

He picked it up quickly, though.




This child will do anything with you. He just wants to be doing something with YOU.
It doesn't take much.
And when he spontaneously says things like "Mommy, I love you forever always," it makes air conditioning suddenly seem very over-rated.




Well, maybe just a little. It's still the South. ;)

1 comment:

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

What a cutie he is! Thanks for stopping to say hello. So nice to meet you. I loved your comment about living in a sea of Yankees. My best friend from GA, moved over to SC, not too far from Hilton Head & she says the SAME thing. All her neighbors are Yankees. :)