"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."

Thursday, August 12, 2010

This morning we went to see Biz and LadyBug (and Miss Rachel, of course!).

BabyCakes enjoyed slobbering all over playing with LadyBug's toys. This is the only picture I have of her from this morning. I tried some outside but by that time she was ready to go home for a nap.



LadyBug was super-happy and smiley today. I'm glad my camera doesn't scare her anymore.






BigBoy didn't quite know what to think of the hammock but Biz was quite comfy. Don't you love the tutu?



I love that he has a ball in his hand (while holding onto the hammock for dear life) and she has Disney princesses in hers. :) This is so them right now.


Biz, he would only do this for you, darlin.


No comments: