"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Jordan Lake with the boys

Yesterday around mid-morning we went to Jordan Lake with our friends/neighbors Miss Kelly and her boys James and Noah. After some swimming the boys moved on to playing in the sand.




The biggest boy of the big boys: handsome Noah.


BabyCakes did well but was ready for a nap after a couple hours.


BigBoy is 6 mos older than cutie James so the boys are all around the same age. They were nice to share their floatation devices with him at the lake. I thought for sure he wouldn't want to swim but I guess seeing his buddies do it gave him courage. :)



This is how BOYS do BEACH.


We had a nice time. Unfortunately a sudden headache turned even more suddenly into a migraine while we were eating our picnic lunch. We had to leave before BigBoy could enjoy the playground and I ended up getting sick at a park on the way home. :(
J came home early and I was feeling better within a few hours, though. He's such a good husband and father. He's a very private person, though, so I intentionally do not mention him much on this blog, but I don't want that omission to be taken for a lack of participation on his part or appreciation on mine.
Today I'm especially grateful for him and our love because today is our 9th wedding anniversary! Happy Anniversary, Honey! I love you!!!

No comments: