"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."

Thursday, June 17, 2010

I wish I had some pictures to share with you. I hope to take some good ones of BigBoy really soon since he just turned 4, and I have something special planned for BabyCakes' 6 mos.

This morning during BigBoy's camp, BabyCakes and I took BOTH cars to have the oil changed (I'm going to score some points with the hubs on that one) and we mailed out Father's Day items.

I wish I had something interesting to tell you.

Hmmm...

You can get a free 8x10 collage print from Walgreens today through Saturday. I did one with both kids as 2 month old babies and it says "Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord..." at the bottom. These are the two pics I used:




Hopefully I will like it but if I don't I'm out nada. You should try one, too. What's there to lose?

No comments: