"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

WW Wednesday

This past week I didn't do as well with the healthy choices.

In WW, I'm supposed to track ALL my meals, drinks, snacks, and bites.
I didn't do that this week. We had company in last weekend and I used the excuse that it would take too long to figure out my points of the different foods I had.
OK. So I could have left it at that for the one day, but did I? Noooo. I didn't "track" the rest of the WW week.
I didn't make a lot of bad food decisions, but I could have done a lot better. I put myself on cruise and I know better than that.
All the same, I had a loss on the scale this week. Not a great one, but not bad either. It reflected my actions, and in the end, those are the weigh-in's that prove the most beneficial.

Lesson learned this week: Don't let bad decisions made on one day affect the next. Each day is a new day and a new opportunity to make the right choices.

Goal for this week: Track, track, track. Really own what I am doing.

No comments: