"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."

Thursday, September 30, 2010

I haven't taken any pictures lately.


I haven't done any crafts.
Or organizing, repurposing, or great yard-saling, either.

I don't have any heart-warming anecdotes to share.
No funny remarks made by a child.

What I have been doing is living the "filler portion" of life.

The...

Grocery store -- preschool -- housework -- White Collar(FAVE new show) -- Dirty diapers -- Speech Therapy -- "Hi honey, How was your day?" -- Nap time -- Laundry -- "I wuv you" -- "I said GO TO BED AND STOP PLAYING LEGOS" -- Stray Cheerios -- Cherrio dust on the kitchen floor -- Cheerio's in the diaper -- How is there a Cheerio in my bed? -- Great, the Cheerio is moist, too --

part of life.

You get the picture.
No complaints. Just living our little life.

Hope everybody has a great weeke-- wait. There is a Cheerio in my bra.


Ok, maybe one minor complaint.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

You totally crack me up!! Have a good weekend!
Cheerio!

Gramps said...

There should be a law that every blog include pictures of grandchildren.