"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."

Monday, January 5, 2015

Reviving Just a Curl

I know it's cliche to talk about change this time of year.  Nonetheless, here I am.
I think I want to start blogging again.  I think I have time for it (After all, it never took me any longer than an episode of Friends, for the most part) and I know I miss having parts of my like laid out in story and photo.
Also, I don't scrapbook. I do want to start slowly printing out favorite photos from over the years, though.

So here's this: I don't know what my blogging will look like, or even if I will continue to be interested in it.  I think it could help with a myriad of things, though, and I will pop back in and share some goals in a little while.  Until then, hope to see you soon!


1 comment:

Gramps said...

Cute picture of Katie. Glad you are back on the blog. Any outlet for putting pictures of my grandkids out there is good with me. :-)