"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."

Friday, November 4, 2011

Forget-me-not Friday

Like I mentioned earlier this week, I want to start taking the time to better document the little things in my life.  
From now on I am going to attempt a Forget-me-not Friday where I include random, otherwise overlooked parts of my life that I want to remember in the future.    
I may or may not write about the photos, I probably won't try to be witty or insightful. The point is that I take them.  I think these are the things I will really remember one day.  Or WANT to remember, anyway.
Moving on...


BabyCakes had a hard time going to sleep last night so BigBoy let her use his pillow.  (See all the balls?)


This is him at only a month or so younger than she is now, inexplicably holding a shoe...


A lego dinosaur carcass.


Priceless artwork.


1 comment:

Daddy said...

Katie is looking more like you, the older she gets. I can see you in her in the picture on the bed. Makes me miss all my little girls:(
Make all the memories you can. The time passes too quickly. Can't wait to see you guys next week.