"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

WW Wednesday

This week's edition of "Weight Watcher's Wednesday" is going to be short and sweet, just like me and the chitlins.
:)


We had a cookout last weekend and I overdid it a bit with the leftover burgers, hashbrown casserole, and brownies with ice cream. I didn't track my points, either.
All this led to a gain at the scale today. Not a bad one -- very manageable actually -- but it was a gain, nonetheless.
Such is life. I've had many weeks where I gained or only lost a little, but I didn't give up and that's why I am where I am today.



Lesson learned: If I really want to keep losing I can't be complacent. I'm going to have to MAKE it a priority again and not just SAY it's a priority.

Goal for this week: Come at it with fresh eyes and relearn the process.

(I thought it was only appropriate to share on "WW Wed" some phone pics of BabyCakes devouring a free cookie from the bakery at Target. When she was finished there was brown chocolate goo/slobberness all over her mouth. She's so dirty to be so cute! Oh, and did you notice the use of the vintage hair barrettes?)

No comments: