"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

WW Wednesday

Well look at that, it's been a whole week since I blaaaahged about anything.
I'll try to get something more interesting than my s.l.o.w. weight-loss updates on here some time soon.
But while we're on the subject... :)

I had a nice weigh-in today.  I wasn't sure I would because sick children last week and Kindergarten obligations kept me out of the gym.  I used every single point I had for the week but I must have gotten more activity in than I realized, because I had a nice loss at the scale today.
Pollyanna nice.

After an undisclosed (because I don't want to go back and cry look) amount of time spent in this "decade" of numbers,  I FINALLY broke through to the next lower set.
Barely.
Like, eat-a-tictac-and-it's-over barely there.

But I'm here!

You see, I didn't just sit still at the same weight all those weeks months seasons (maybe 2).
I would lose a few, gain a few, lose a few, gain a few.  You know the drill.
It took me losing like 25 pounds to get 10 off.  Does that make sense?
Maybe it wasn't that much, but like I said, I don't want to go back and cry look.

My goal is so close I could touch it.

In heels.

If I stretch...

Anyone want to set a goal for themselves and join me in my home stretch?



No comments: