"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

WW Wednesday: An experiment

Ok, it was another rough week.  I have not been eating well lately.   
So, instead of wallowing in my struggles even longer,  I'm going to go out on a limb and try something different.  Many of you have asked me what I eat on a typical day, and this week I am going to share that information.  (!)
Every day (hopefully, I have a lot going on so it might not be till the next morning) I will share a run down of what I ate and the corresponding WW pointsplus.
I think a week of accountability will get me going down the right path again.  One step at a time, right?


As always, I appreciate every word and act of support for this joooourney of mine.  This is a big goal I have been working toward for almost a year and a half, and it means a lot to me, in case you haven't noticed. :)

No comments: