"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

WW Wednesday

So this last week didn't go so well in the healthy eating department.

I might have even raided Santa's stocking stuffer stash.

There was a small Christmas miracle on the scale today, though, because I somehow managed to lose weight in the last week.

In all honesty, I wish I hadn't. My behaviors should NOT have led to a weight loss. I really truly don't know how it happened.
I'm just going to take it and go forth with my renewed commitment, though. That's what I have to do every day, every meal even -- just make the healthy decisions.
Think small and results will be big.

My goal for the next week: Don't indulge in Christmas goodies on all the days that aren't Christmas. It's a holiDAY, not a holiWEEK!

Next Tuesday afternoon I am having my wisdom teeth removed so there won't be a WW Wednesday next week. Maybe a WW Tuesday, but we'll see how ambitious I am.

Thanks again for all the support. I really appreciate!!!

No comments: