"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."

Thursday, December 23, 2010

For the love of Glob

Last night while I was still on a post-workout endorphin high, I jumped in the shower to get cleaned up. I accidentally over-squeezed the shampoo and ended up with a wonderfully latherous (I think I just made that word up) head full of suds. What a difference it made! I have a lot of hair so it felt soooo good!
(I'm realizing I sound a little sad by saying this. hrmph. oh well.)
I then proceeded to ditch my usual bar soap and grabbed the body wash to shave with and did it again. I planted a big fat glob of body wash on that sponge. I felt like a queen! I'm usually so frugal that I have to make it all last as long possible. Why, though?? I have bottles to spare!

That simple indulgence was very much worth it.
I highly recommend making the globs in your life larger.



The nice globs, anyway. Nasty globules need not apply.

No comments: