"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Easy Santa's beard Advent Calendar

I meant to post this all December, but here it is on December 26th.

I made the easiest advent calendar this year:
1 Santa decoration from Dollar Tree
1 bag XL cotton balls
Glue of any kind
Total cost: $2.50.




All you do is take the $1 Santa and write the numbers 1 - 25 on the beard. Be sure and space them out well if you plan to use the XL cotton balls like I did. Every day you just glue a cotton ball over the date, and Voila! A super-cheap and easy, fun advent calendar for the kids. BigBoy loved it and it was cute on our pantry door. I had one like it as a kid and loved it.
I think this will have to come back next year.

1 comment:

Amber Lee said...

Cute! You definitely should have posted it earlier ;)