"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."

Sunday, July 11, 2010

BabyCakes' First Tooth

We have teeth!
OK, well tooth... barely.
I don't have a picture because you can't even see it yet. you can feel it, though.
After 3 days of BabyCakes' stomach nastiness, I was seriously questioning the doctor's teething theory. This evening during her post-first-dinner snack on my thumb I felt it, though!
Weird thing is, it's at the exact same age as her brother had his emerge. Six months, three weeks. Strange, huh? BigBoy even braved her drooly mouth more than once to get a feel, and he usually runs from her "slobber fist."

Today it's her first tooth, tomorrow it will be braces. I should enjoy her sweet mouth before it learns how to sass. :)

No comments: