"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."

Sunday, July 25, 2010

After bathtime and before bedtime, I took a few impromptu shots of BigBoy and BabyCakes. He in his new (aka- purchased for 50 cents at a yardsale yesterday) spiderman pj's and she in her snowflake hand-me-down sleeper from Biz. (Thanks, Rach!) You wouldn't know by the pajama choices that our heat index reached 115 today.


BigBoy in his protective-yet-proud older brother pose.





BabyCakes trying to break free of his protection, possibly foreshadowing their future relationship. :)





They are enamored by one another... unless she's pulling his hair.





The original stinker and his stinker in training. He can already get her riled up and squeeling like no one else.





I must remember that they are always looking up to me. I'm the only mother they will ever have.





I'm going to do my best.
Hopefully redefine my best.
And then let my best eat my dust.

Hold on kids, we're in for a wild ride.

No comments: