"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Polka Dot Christmas Program

BabyCakes had her preschool Christmas program this week. (polka dots)


She actually did the motions and sang as much as you can expect most kids her age to sing!


There were some yawns and thumb-sucking in there, too, though. :)


When we were leaving I tried to snap a few photos of her but she was already getting tired.  When the thumb goes in the mouth it usually doesn't come out until she's woken up from a nap.
When I told her I'd like to take her picture, she tried to play along a little, but the thumb wouldn't budge.


It didn't take long for her to be completely over it.


She stepped on something that made a loud "snap!" and that got the thumb out briefly.


But as you can see she was not in the mood.


That's okay, I don't like having my photo taken either. :)

(I'll post the pics of her 3rd b-day tomorrow.  The blaaaaahg is going to be pretty BabyCakes-heavy for a while, but that's how it goes sometimes.  Complaints will be handled by the Grandparent/My-grandkids-can-do-no-wrong-and-aren't-they-beautiful? Department... so don't waste you time.  ;)  )

1 comment:

Gramps said...

She's cute even if she doesn't always cooperate. Much like someone else I knew as a child :-)
You are correct, there are no bad grandchildren photos, so call me if you have any complaints.