"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."

Monday, October 15, 2012

WW Wednesday: Monday Edition

In the name of anti-procrastination, I'm going to do a WW post (for last week) now on Monday.

...


Aaaand I can't remember how my meeting went.


...


(crickets)


Or my week, really.
(That's why it's best to do it ON WEDNESDAY, Cayce!)

Oh! I got it! (Oh and I had a loss, by the way! :)  )
I was reminded that it's not always comfortable to change how you're eating.  (duh)
If I'm super-comfortable, that usually means I'm not going anywhere.
There needs to be a period of adjustment before comfort sets back in.
So right now I am uncomfortable -- and it's a good thing.  It reminds me of my priorities. It pushes me.  It annoys me.  It's the eating equivalent of a tight, unforgiving waistband.  Once I get used to the changes I must maintain to take this to the next level, I will be able to ease into it and relax in my new routine.

---Ok, truth be told, over the last couple days while recuperating from sickness, I may have indulged my sweet tooth a bit too much.  Come on, I found out the Snickers pumpkins taste just like the Snickers Nutcrackers!  I also may or may not have hidden the two I bought in my purse so I wouldn't have to share with my kids.  I have a problem.  I'm aware of that. ---

Moving on, lesson learned: stay the frick away from the Halloween candy. It does not bring out the best in me.

Goal for the week: Continue tracking and adjusting what I see as my new normal... without the freakin chocolate!

No comments: