"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."

Friday, January 10, 2014

Happy Rainy Friday

Here I am one week later and I still don't know what to type.
It's raining outside and one week since my last post.

There's been life.  Lots of life inside our walls.
But there's been life inside your walls too, so I struggle with what to share.

I wish our home looked like this right now:


But rain can be wonderful, too.  
After all, rain on a cold day is beautiful snow!  
Rain washes away the pollen in the Spring.  It cools the hottest summer days.  It sustains life on our planet.

Rain destroys your hair makes life interesting.

Maybe one day soon I will have something beautiful to share, but for now I'm okay with interesting.








No comments: