"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

What's up?

I've been a bad blaaaahger lately.

I haven't been taking a lot of photos.
I haven't written anything witty, sentimental, or even particularly interesting in a while.

What can I say?  It's summer.



 (Well, technically it's still Spring.)

No schedule.  No routine.


Playing with friends and doing what we want.


(Like how BabyCakes just goes after what she wants, no matter what or who is in the way? 
We don't call her Lil' Dozer for nothing!)

...

BigBoy's 5th Birthday party is this weekend.
Maybe I'll take some pictures at that, but I kind of doubt it.  Other than the obligatory candle-blowing shots, I doubt there will be much.  I'm more of an "in the moment" kind of mom. 
I don't document events very well. 

I just live them.

Let's hope the Lord blesses me with a good memory.

No comments: